- 10 slides or a CD of 10 jpg images that are representative of the work you are intending to show – slides must be marked with the artist’s name and have a red dot on the lower left corner of the slide frame.
- A printed list of your slides or jpg images indicating the title, media, size & year.
- An accurate hand-drawn or computer-generated map of your location in London.
- An Artist Statement &/or CV that tells about your artistic practice and exhibition history.
- A stamped, self addressed envelope suitable for the return of your material.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
CALL FOR ENTRIES LONDON ARTISTS’ STUDIO TOUR 2012
Applicants must be professional working artists with exhibition experience living in the city of London. All media are acceptable. Artists must have accessible studio space able to accommodate up to 300 people going through in one weekend. Artists must be present in their studio for the duration of the tour. The dates for tour are April 14, 15 & 16, 2012.
Deadline for submissions is October 31, 2011.
Submission package must include:
London Artists’ Studio Tour, 15 Antrim Crescent, London, Ont N6E 1G1
The Studio Tour is a juried event. Each year the jury strives to achieve a fresh and interesting mix of new and returning artists and to include artists working in a variety of media. The only work that may be shown at any studio during the tour is that of artists accepted by the jury. At least 80 per cent of the work on display must be originals. No more than 20 per cent can be giclee prints or other mechanical reproductions.
New applicants should be prepared for a studio visit as part of the jurying process.
Applicants will be informed of the jury’s decision by mid-December 2011. A participation fee of $200 per artist is payable upon acceptance by the jury.
All participants/ studios must have personal liability insurance during the tour – house insurance alone does not provide adequate coverage.
2012 Organizing Committee: Kevin Bice, Chris Snedden, Doug Magrath, Beth Stewart & Margarethe Vanderpas.
For additional information contact:
Kevin Bice at 519 438-4217 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Beth Stewart at 519 668-6743 / email@example.com
Or visit the Studio Tour website: http://www.londonstudiotour.com/